The S1E blog.: Thanks Rinababe!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thanks Rinababe!

Thanks tons but i'm quite full up now. haha.. the irony of it all. just got my provisional licence for relief teaching so i'll be calling the schools near my house up soon! haha. also have about 4 people for tuition now. so i'm full! on top of all that, got my med stuff to settle. hearing about aliya's interview gave me the heebie jeebies! *nervous*

but my interview's on the 6th of may so yeah.. i think i'll start losing my mind about it in a few days time.

dan: worry not, God has a plan for everyone. hee. relax brudder, i'm sure everything will go okay la.

i wanna watch Kingdom of Heaven. *whine*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, i'm sure u're interview will be waay better than mine.
-aliya

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home