The S1E blog.: suziefatimah sends her love

Saturday, April 23, 2005

suziefatimah sends her love

All the best everyone. NUS NTU SMU etc. Hope I'll get to see you guys in singapore soon, well maybe not so soon. but i definitely have to come down to take stuff and see you guys. things are very tight for me. i'm in my first yr law (for those who don't know) in KL and my exams will be in august!!! yes THIS coming august. Law's really tough but at least I have passion for it. all I can say is, I sure am glad I'm never touching transition metals or integration or complex numbers ever again!! yay! bye bye chem and math! i will be transferring to uni of manchester to do my final yr there. so, probably graduate in 2007 (if all goes well and i work hard).

yeah so that's about it for updates on me. and oh, i miss you guys! that one no need to update lah, you all know right?

ngeeshin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home