The S1E blog.: ABSCONDANCE!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

ABSCONDANCE!

Sorry about the not replying elln! LJ people have also been all over my ass about my little hiatus from posting.

I suppose i do speak for a few people when I say that applications are a living hell. Just (JUST!) finished my essays for the stupid NUS application yesterday at like 2am! wth. *dead*

Anyhoos, can't WAIT for the KL trip. i'm really quite excited. *happylala* exactly how much money should we bring ah? are we doing like insane amounts of shopping or just like holiday shopping? cause i might actually be shopping for my university days! prolly need to bring a few extra bags.

okie dokie. watched Hitch. hmm.. it seemed like a nice movie straight after the movie but on hindsight it wasn't like academy award standard or anything. man not by a few thousand miles. but it's a fun show if you have spare cash. hee.

righto. i'm off now. i'll see everyone around!

have a safe trip back elln! (what's happening in august?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home