The S1E blog.: Post Results/Class Trip/Mostly Rubbish

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Post Results/Class Trip/Mostly Rubbish

Elizer! aha. been wondering where you at.

post results-wise, i really hope everyone's okay right now. *hugs hugs hugs to all (THE GIRLS)* sorry i've been a complete BUM at posting. don't worry i won't pull off another one of my 15minutesofrubbish post. (at least i hope not)

ellen, ooh i saw the trailer and it annoyed the heck out of me. haha maybe it's just that old woman's nose. sorry girl.

how come the class outing is this saturday? aren't you all going for the NUS Open House? or is it an NUS Open House cum class outing thing? *puzzled*

class trip-wise, i can't confirm, cause i'm going for a holiday with my mom as well. and fi's birthday is on the 4th so if i can convince my parents to let me go and i can convince fi to visit his friend in kl (which is secondary to parental consent) i'm probably in. either way, my mom has to check her leave and everything. i'll give sq an sms asaik (as soon as i know).

keep me updated about the class outing this sat! i have not attended enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home