The S1E blog.: off..

Friday, January 14, 2005

off..

Hey ppl..haha, lost the password so i couldn't blog anything.Thank you yh for inviting me back..i guess i'm getting muddle-headed..
Anyway,today's my off day!I'm currently working as sales asst at coldwear @ Suntec. It's only a part-time job, i only work 32 hours a week, but weekends are a must, so my weekends are all burned up lor. It's actually quite a fun job, just serving customers and talking to them about winter wear, what they should wear, help them check for stock etc..Exactly what I wanted to do,but I didn't think I'll end up in a winterwear shop haha..
Oh! I went for my basic theory too on monday and met li outside the driving centre..the test was quite simple la,but i heard advance theory would be more out-of-context..hmm..hopefully i'll get the results back soon,then can start driving lessons! haha..so fun..but i just feel that i'm gonna crash the car hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home