The S1E blog.: class outing!!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

class outing!!!!!

halooooooooooooo.. haha. everyone's bz bzz. now now lets have a class outing. heh. helping fel promote her movie thingy.

---> 6th October , cineleisure.
---> watch" Into the Blue " PREMIER!
haha. its for charity (Breast Cancer Foundation) so tics are at 15 bucks but that includes 1 ticket, popcorn disc voucher, and Polar puffs reception (to be confirmed)

so ya lets support her and make it a class outing which is like long overdue. ok?? everyone pls confirm by posting here asap!:) muacks.

anywae. im ultra free cos now im having hols. yes and everyone jiayou! mug hard and enjoy laTER!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Brightside said...

I can! Just tell me time.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should do my part for charity too.. hahaz.. k k.. depends on the time thou.. i may be tutoring.. so must inform me in advance of the timings n all.. =) .. u guys haf my number.. i dun usually come to blog.. yikes.. so hp is the best way of telling me about it kaes.. cant wait to meet up.. wheeeee

`Az. (hmmmz.. i think this is the first time i write something here.. hahaz)

10:57 PM  
Blogger yanti said...

I cant! :(
Got some school performance thingy I hafta attend...sorry fel!!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be there.. tell me the time n place. =)

elln..

8:28 PM  
Anonymous ahmed said...

eh why so ex man

9:26 PM  
Blogger Aliya said...

ahmed, it's for charity lah!!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home